Building a data-driven culture: An exclusive look at how a strong data strategy can turn Big Data’s analytics, metrics and measurement into revenue-generating business intelligence.
Kick-off Internet Week 2013 at Google headquarters with a breakfast roundtable featuring organizations already driving a new level of accountability in using data and analytics for customer acquisition.
- Stephen Yap, Head of Emerging Products and Markets, Google Inc.
- Andrew Swinand, co-founder Abundant Venture Partners and CEO of Cardinal Path
- Tony Branda, Head of Consumer & Small Business Decision Management at Citibank North America
- Sheryl Pattek, VP, principal analyst serving CMO segment at Forrester Research
- Moderator: Alexandra Bruell, Digital Marketing Reporter at Advertising Age
for a thought-provoking panel discussion brought to you by Google and Cardinal Path.
- 8:30–9:00 AM Coffee and continental breakfast
- 9:00–10:00 AM Panel discussion and Q&A
- 10:00–10:30 AM Networking session
Located at Google NYC Office
Enter at 8th Ave & 16th Street
CLICK HERE FOR MAP
CMOs and Marketing Executives register below, only 50 seats available for this dynamic conversation between some of the industry’s leading experts about how to transform data into actionable business intelligence.
WE’LL BE DISCUSSING:
- How analytics can bring a data vision to life within complex organizations
- How organizational structures must transform to align a data strategy around measurement
- What you need to accurately capture and track data across your entire digital footprint
- Policies and accountabilities for ensuring the right metrics are established and the resulting insights reach the people who need them most
- How to pull it all together to create sustainable growth
REGISTER NOW »